Karen L. DeMoss, Ph.D.
Treatment Specialization Includes:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Mental Toughness/ Performance Techniques
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Menopausal Anxiety Management
- Parenting Techniques/Support
- Attention Difficulties/ADHD
- Procrastination/Task Completion
Dr. DeMoss works with athletes and individuals from ages 7 years and up, who desire to achieve their optimal performance and excel in practice and competition.
Clinically proven techniques including; biofeedback, anxiety reduction, confidence building, relaxation, mental toughness and mindfulness are taught to individuals who wish to improve performance.
Dr. DeMoss has over 15 years of experience assisting elite, collegiate, professional and beginning athletes learn skills to help them reach their optimal performance.
She also works with teams, coaches, trainers and parents to help optimize their role in supporting athletes and those closely involved in the individual's performance.